Monday, December 21, 2009

Bio: Paula Meyers




Location: Chaska, MN

Year Born: December 6

Height/Weight: 5'4''/125

AR Strength:  Beginner’s luck  Paddling, tenacity, speed dumps, able to be cheerful when lost in a nettle patch “I’m not the fastest, tallest, or strongest one of the bunch, but I ain’t scared”


Pay the Bills: Chemical Engineer/self-defense instructor

Hobbies: I like dragging my dogs running, crashing my bike into trees (mt bike riding), paddling , gardening, fighting, singing in the choir, teaching Sunday school, making beer, cooking, pretty much anything except bowling.  I guess I could try bowling given the right circumstances.

Thoughts on AR: I can’t believe these guys let me hang out with them and have so much fun.  AR is a lot like fighting, you don’t have to have the best punch or kick or be the biggest, “baddest” girl in the cage, but if you race smart, have a strategy, make good decisions, you can still come out on top.

No comments: